One of the biggest mistakes many crossdressers and transgender women make is dressing too sexy.
This often looks ridiculous – ESPECIALLY as you get older.
Does that mean you need to turn down your sex appeal after a certain age?
Absolutely not, girlfriend!
All you need to do is follow these 3 simple rules for dressing sexy at any age:
Rule #1: Show some skin (just not too much)
Short skirts and low cut tops are undeniably sexy, but you shouldn’t go too far with this. Here are a couple guidelines to keep in mind:
- Your skirt should be no shorter than fingertip length when you stand with your arms to your sides.
- Your top should show no more than 40% of your bust.
At the same time, you shouldn’t be TOO covered up since that just screams “old lady”. Show off your feminine assets, but do so in a tasteful and classy way.
Rule #2: Find the right proportions
Proportion refers to the way your clothes work together in length, width, size and volume.
- A short skirt paired with a short top looks slutty.
- A long skirt paired with a long top looks dowdy.
- A full skirt paired with a full top makes you look heavy.
- A tight skirt paired with a tight top makes you look like a sausage (unless you have a body like Giselle Bundchen!).
You should never go too far in any one direction. That means if you wear something tight or skimpy, you should balance things out with the rest of your outfit.
- A short skirt should be paired with a more covered top.
- A skimpy top should be paired with a more covered bottom.
- A tight skirt should be paired with a fuller top.
- A tight top should be paired with a fuller skirt.
Rule #3: Wear luxurious fabrics
The final piece of the sexy puzzle is the fabrics you wear.
Think slutty and what comes to mind? A spandex skirt, barely there glittery top, and patent leather stripper boots, right?
Sexy, on the other hand, is associated with luxurious fabrics like silk, velvet, lace, and cashmere.
When shopping for clothes, look for fabrics that are rich and sensuous – rather than cheap and tacky.
Final thoughts …
The bottom line is that you are NEVER too old to be your sexy femme self. Just be sure to keep it classy.
As always, I’ve love to hear your thoughts on this topic. Please leave me your comments below!
And if you’re already mastered the art of sexy ageless dressing, don’t forget to include a photo. 🙂
P.S. Want more of my best tips for your feminine transformation? Click here to sign up for my FREE 3-part male to female makeover mini course!