Feeling beautiful, feminine, and sexy isn’t just for the young! If you’re a crossdresser or transgender woman, you deserve to feel sexy and confident at any age.
However, dressing sexy doesn’t necessarily mean donning mini skirts and stripper heels – especially as you age. In fact, dressing too provocatively can come across as tacky or overdone.
Instead, the key is to present yourself in a stylish and sexy manner that complements your age and body type.
In this blog post, I’ll be sharing my top 3 crossdressing / MTF fashion tips for dressing sexy at any age. Let’s dive in!
Rule #1: Show Some Skin (Just Not Too Much)
While short skirts and low-cut tops are undeniably sexy, it’s important not to go overboard. Here are a couple of guidelines to keep in mind:
- Your skirt should be no shorter than fingertip length when you stand with your arms at your sides. This ensures that you’re not revealing too much skin.
- Your top should show no more than 40% of your bust. This allows you to show off your assets in a tasteful and classy way, without overdoing it.
Remember, dressing sexy is all about finding the right balance between revealing and concealing.
Rule #2: Find the Right Proportions
Proportion is a crucial factor in how your clothes work together in terms of length, width, size, and volume. For example:
- A short skirt paired with a short top tends to look overtly revealing.
- A long skirt with a long top can appear frumpy.
- A full skirt with a full top may add visual weight.
- A tight skirt with a tight top can create an unflattering, sausage-like appearance (unless you have a flawless body!)
It’s important to strike the right balance in your outfit, so you should avoid going too far in any one direction.
If you opt for something tight or revealing, you should balance it out with the rest of your outfit. For example:
- A short skirt should be paired with a more covered top
- A skimpy top should be paired with a more covered bottom.
- A tight skirt should be paired with a fuller top.
- A tight top should be paired with a fuller skirt.
Rule #3: Wear Luxurious Fabrics
The fabrics you choose to wear is the final piece of the sexy puzzle.
When you hear the word “slutty,” you might picture a spandex skirt, a barely-there glitter top, and patent leather stripper boots.
On the other hand, “sexy” is often associated with luxurious fabrics such as silk, velvet, lace, and cashmere.
When shopping for clothes, look for fabrics that are rich and sensuous – rather than cheap and tacky.
The bottom line is that you can look sexy and feminine at any age. Just be sure to keep it classy.
As always, I’d love to hear your thoughts on this topic. Please leave me your comments below!
And if you’re already mastered the art of sexy ageless dressing, don’t forget to include a photo.
P.S. Want more of my best tips for your feminine transformation?
Go here to sign up for my FREE 3-part Male to Female Transformation Mini Course!