Happy New Year, girlfriend!
Have you thought about how you want to honor and express your femininity this year?
I love fresh starts, but let’s face it – most resolutions fail. That’s why I’d like to share 3 tips for setting femme intentions you’ll actually keep:
1. Set intentions, not resolutions
When I hear the word “resolution”, I immediately think of all the times I fell off my New Year’s diet or failed at some other goal. Ugh.
So rather than making resolutions, I now set intentions. Intentions point you in the right direction, but they’re more flexible than resolutions and don’t make you feel like a failure if you fall off track every now and then.
My own intentions for 2015 are:
- To get out of my comfort zone more often
- To spend more time with family and friends
- To express more gratitude
What are yours?
2. Don’t set more than 3 intentions
FOCUS is the key to accomplishing anything. That’s why I suggest limiting yourself to 3 intentions max.
Wouldn’t it be better to accomplish a few important goals – rather than looking back at a bunch of half-completed goals this time next year?
3. Create a reminder system
It’s easy to set intentions and then forget about them. The trick is to create a reminder system that will help you stick with your goals by keeping them fresh in your mind.
Here are some ideas:
- Post your intentions in a place where you’ll see them often (the fridge, bathroom mirror, bulletin board, etc.).
- Write your intentions on a piece of paper and keep it in your wallet.
- Set up popup or email reminders in Google calendar.
I’d love to hear about your FEMME intentions for 2015, so please share them with me below!
Wishing you a year full of feminine joy and wondrous surprises!