There’s no denying the appeal of a shapely, feminine bottom.
So what can you do if you’re a crossdresser or transgender woman suffering from “flat butt syndrome”?
The good news is that there are some easy ways to transform a flat tush into a juicy booty.
Keep reading for my top 4 ways to make your butt look bigger – no hormones, butt implants, torturous glute exercises required!
1. Try padded panties
Butt enhancing shapewear is all the rage these days, so it’s easy to fake what you don’t have.
The trick is to choose a style with natural looking padding.
I also suggest wearing padded panties under heavier clothes, like jeans, since they can be too obvious under thin garments.
Here are 3 top-reviewed padded panties available in small to extra-large sizes.
|Feel Foxy Silicon
|Bitty Bum Hipster
2. Slip on a pair of heels
High heels are a fabulous booty enhancing tool.
Heels change your center of gravity, causing you to arch your back more. This makes your bottom appear more prominent.
For maximum tush enhancement, wear heels that are at least 2 ½” tall. The higher the heel, the more it will affect your posture.
3. Check your pockets
Back pockets draw attention to your butt, so they’re a critical bum enhancing factor. Here are some dos and don’ts to keep in mind:
- DO look for pockets with embellishments or flaps. This helps add bulk to the behind.
- DO choose pockets that are placed high up. This gives your butt a more lifted look. Pockets that are too low make the butt look droopy.
- DON’T wear high waisted pants without back pockets. If you have a flat butt, this creates a “pancake” effect that is not flattering.
|DO: Pockets with
embellishments or flaps
|DO: Pockets placed
|DON’T: High waisted
pants without pockets
4. Wear a shape enhancing skirt
There are certain skirt styles that can make your bottom look especially appealing. Consider these options:
- Try a trumpet skirt. A trumpet skirt is a style that’s fitted through the hips with a flare at the bottom. This is a beautiful, flattering shape that enhances your curves.
- Look for a skirt that flare at the hips. The secret is to choose a style that flares the hips, rather than the waist. This adds volume where you need it most.
- Go for a shorter length. The shorter the skirt, the more the eye is drawn up to the behind. (Of course, you shouldn’t go TOO short. Always keep it classy!)
|Trumpet skirt||Flare at the hips||Above the knee length|
As you can see, it’s not about what you’re born with, but how you work it!
These booty-enhancing tips are guaranteed to help you make the most of your curves. Give them a try and let me know what you think!