Is it time to update your feminine image? No matter how great you look, the same old, same old gets boring.
Whether you live as a woman full time – or crossdress in private – you deserve to feel your best. Changing your look can give you a whole new boost of confidence!
Here are 5 ways to reinvent your image in 2020:
1. Try a completely different fragrance
Scent is strongly linked to emotions, so changing your fragrance can instantly change the way you feel.
Do you normally wear perfumes that are floral and feminine? Instead, try something musky and exotic to unleash your inner femme fatale. And vice versa!
2. Try magnetic lashes
Looking for an easy way to transform your face this year? Try magnetic lashes! They make it so easy to get that lush lash look.
Here’s how magnetic lashes work:
- Apply magnetic eyeliner.
- Apply magnetic lashes to the eyeliner.
The eyeliner and lashes magnetically attach – no glue messy required!
Here are some magnetic lash brands to get you started:
- Eylure ProMagnetic Magnetic Eyeliner & Faux Mink Wispy Lash System
- Ardell Magnetic Liner & #110 Lash Kit
- MoxieLash Magnetic Eyeliner & Lashes
3. Dress up (or down!) more than usual
When you present yourself as a woman, do you normally dress to the nines in heels and skirts? For fun, try wearing something more casual and dressed down. Or if you normally dress down, dress more formally for a change.
Variety is the spice of life, so step out of your comfort zone and try something new!
4. Look for style inspiration online
View this post on Instagram
The best way to get new ideas is to look for style inspiration. Create a Pinterest board with your favorite looks and follow stylish accounts on Instagram. This will spark new ideas you can try for yourself.
Here are my top 10 stylish transgender / crossdresser Instagram accounts to follow:
- @leynabloom – Transgender supermodel
- @nikkietutorials – One of the world’s most popular beauty vloggers, came out as transgender in Jan 2020
- @teddy_quinlivan – Transgender runway model
- @aliciapieta – Brazilian transgender model, makeup artist, and actress
- @angelaponceofficial – First transgender woman to compete in the Miss Universe contest
- @imcoreyrae – First transgender prom queen
- @ms.nuclear – Great style, lots of outfit inspiration
- @karinaraecd – Crossdresser from Austria, lots of cute outfits
- @nastjasherer – Genderfluid fashion lover
- @the.carmenmichaels – Aspiring drag queen from Austria
Are there any others I should add to the list? Let me know in the comments!
5. Try a different hairstyle
The fastest way to refresh your look is to change your hairstyle. If you wear a wig, this is super easy to do: Try a different color or length to completely transform your appearance.
If you style your own hair, try parting your hair in a different place. It’s amazing what a simple change like this can have on your appearance.
How will YOU reinvent your image in 2020?
I hope these tips inspired you! Are you planning to do anything special to revamp your image in 2020? I’d love to know, so please share below!