Are you a crossdresser or transgender woman who dreams of having feminine curves? If so, you’re not alone! In fact, this is probably the topic I get asked about the most.
As you know, male and female bodies are shaped very differently. Having shapely breasts, hips, and a butt can make a huge difference in how feminine you look and feel.
Although surgery is one option for transforming your figure, it’s not the only option.
That’s why in this blog post, I’m excited to share 5 effective male to female body shaping methods that can help you achieve the curves you desire.
Starting with the most obvious option, shapewear can quickly and easily transform your body using breast forms, waist shapers, and hip/butt padding.
If you’re looking to enhance the shape of your breasts, there are a few options available to you:
- Breast forms – Silicone breast forms come in all shapes and sizes, allowing you to achieve any feminine breast look you desire.
- Padded bras – For a more subtle change, padded bras can also help you create curves and cleavage.
To achieve that coveted hourglass figure, reducing the size of your waist is essential. These garments can help:
- Corset – A corset can take up to 6 inches off your waist while making you look and feel ultra feminine.
- Waist cincher – A waist cincher can be worn under your clothes to create a slimmer waistline and lessen the appearance of the tummy.
Hip and butt shaping
Finally, these options can help you create instant lower body curves:
- Padded panties – Padded panties are made with built-in butt and hip padding to add fullness to the lower body.
- Removable hip and butt pads – Alternatively, you can use removable hip and butt pads that adhere to the body with adhesive.
Your body shape is determined by your bones, fat, and muscles. While you can’t change the structure of your bones, you have a lot of control over your fat and muscles. That’s where exercise comes in.
By exercising, you can lose unwanted body fat while shaping the muscles in your hips and butt. This can help you achieve the feminine curves you desire.
To help you get started, here are some dos and don’ts to keep in mind:
- DO: Incorporate fat-burning exercises such as HIIT or cardio to help you lose body fat around your abdomen.
- DO: Focus on toning exercises that help build buttocks and hips. Examples of these exercises are lunges, squats, hip raises, glute bridges, curtsy lunges, and deadlifts.
- DON’T: Overdo weight-bearing exercises, as these bulk up your muscles and create a more masculine body shape.
The clothes you wear can make a big difference when it comes to feminine curves. Here are some simple clothing options that can create the illusion of larger breasts and fuller hips, while giving the appearance of a smaller waist.
How to make your breasts look bigger
- V-neck tops or dresses – V-necklines draw the eye downwards and create the illusion of a longer, leaner silhouette, which can make your breasts appear larger.
- Ruched or gathered fabrics – Tops made with ruched or gathered fabrics can create the appearance of volume, which can make your breasts look larger.
- Tops with embellishments – Tops with ruffles, bows, or other embellishments can create the illusion of larger breasts by adding volume and drawing attention to your chest.
How to make your waist look smaller
- Belts – Wearing a belt at the smallest part of your waist can help define your waistline and create the appearance of an hourglass figure.
- Peplum tops – Peplum tops flare out at the waist, creating the illusion of a smaller waist and an hourglass shape.
- Wrap dresses – Wrap dresses cinch in at the waist, creating a more defined hourglass figure and making the waist appear smaller.
How to make your hips and butt look fuller
- A-line skirts – A-line skirts are fitted at the waist and flare out towards the hemline, creating the illusion of fuller hips.
- Skirts or dresses with ruffles or pleats – Ruffles or pleats on skirts or dresses can add volume to the hip and butt area.
- Layered tops – Tops with ruffles or layered fabric around the hips can add fullness and create the illusion of bigger hips.
Hormones can help develop feminine curves by altering the distribution of fat and muscle in the body.
Transgender hormone therapy
Transgender hormone therapy, also known as hormone replacement therapy (HRT), usually involves increasing estrogen levels while suppressing testosterone levels.
Hormone therapy can help redistribute fat to areas such as the hips, thighs, and buttocks, creating a more feminine shape.
It can also stimulate breast development, leading to the growth of breast tissue.
Herbal pills and creams
Similar to hormone therapy, herbal pills and creams are based on the idea of increasing estrogen and decreasing testosterone .
There are many natural herbs (known as phytoestrogens) that have estrogenic effects, as well as herbs that have anti-androgenic effects.
These herbs can also be used to mimic some of the effects of transgender HRT, including breast development, though obviously the effects will be much weaker.
I go into more detail on using hormones and herbs to stimulate breast growth in this article: What Are The Best Male To Female (MTF) Breast Enlargement Options?
If you wish to permanently and dramatically transform your body shape, then surgery is the most effective option.
There are several male to female body shaping surgeries that can help you achieve feminine curves.
Also known as MTF top surgery, this procedure is designed to change a male chest into female breasts when hormone therapy isn’t enough.
Breast augmentation involves inserting saline or silicone breast implants to increase the size and enhance the shape of the breasts.
While liposuction can be used for most areas of your body, it is particularly useful for the stomach area to create a smaller waist size and a more hourglass shape.
The two primary methods of hip augmentation are fat transfer and hip implants.
Fat transfer, also known as fat grafting or lipofilling, involves taking fat from one area of the body, such as the abdomen or thighs, and injecting it into the hips to create fuller curves.
Hip implants involve the surgical insertion of silicone implants into the hips to achieve a curvier shape.
As you can see, there are many options for achieving the feminine curves you desire.
Whether you want a temporary enhancement or a permanent transformation, you can get the shapey breasts, snatched waist, womanly hips, and bubbly butt you’ve been waiting for!
Now, I’d love to hear from YOU. Have you tried any of these male to female body shaping methods? If so, how did it work out for you? Please share in the comments below!
P.S. If you liked this article, you will love my FREE Male to Female Transformation Mini Course.