Have you ever felt like it might be too late to begin crossdressing or embark on your male to female transition?
If so, I’m here to tell you that it’s never too late to pursue your feminine dreams!
Regardless of your age or circumstances, there’s no better time than NOW to fully embrace your inner woman.
In this blog post, we’ll explore 7 reasons why it’s not too late for your MTF transformation or transition. Let’s get started!
1. There Are More Positive Transgender Role Models Than Ever Before
In today’s world, there are more positive trans role models than ever before.
2. With Age Comes Wisdom and Experience
While we might all wish to be forever young, age brings with it valuable wisdom and experience.
Your male to female journey can benefit greatly from the insights and knowledge that come with time.
3. 50 is the New 30 and 70 is the New 50
Despite our youth-obsessed society, there are many fabulous female icons in their 40s, 50s, 60s, 70s, and beyond who prove that age is only a number.
4. You Care Less About What Others Think
As you grow older, you tend to care less about other people’s opinions. And that is a beautiful thing!
Spending less time worrying about what people think of you can definitely enhance your MTF journey.
5. These Pioneers Prove it’s Never Too Late to Reinvent Yourself
Countless late bloomers have achieved remarkable success by starting over later in life. Here are examples of transgender women who reinvented themselves after age 50:
- Rachel Levine, who serves as the 17th Assistant Secretary for Health for the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, began her transition when she was 54.
- Jennifer Pritzker, notable for being the first transgender billionaire, came out as transgender at age 63.
- Caitlyn Jenner, American media personality and former Olympic gold medal-winning athlete, came out as transgender at the age of 65.
6. It’s Better to Dare Than Have Regrets
When you reflect on your life one day, would you rather look back on a life that was lived to the fullest, even if it ruffled a few feathers, or be filled with regrets?
The choice to embrace your true self is yours to make TODAY.
7. There are More Resources Than Ever Before
Today, there is a wealth of resources available, including transgender and crossdressing support groups, websites, books, and specialized products and procedures.
These resources can go a long way in supporting your feminine transformation or transition.
I hope this post has convinced you that it’s never too late for your MTF transformation or transition. Now is the perfect time to pursue your feminine dreams, whatever they may be.
I’d love to hear your thoughts on this topic, so please share your comments below!