Whether you’re an occasional crossdresser or live as a woman full time, wearing lingerie is a great way to connect with your female self.
How can you NOT feel totally girly in a pretty lace bra and panties? But let’s face it… It’s hard to hide your flaws when you are practically naked!
In this blog post on crossdressing / transgender lingerie, I share some simple tips and tricks to help you look and feel totally hot in feminine lingerie. Read on to learn more!
1. Get The Right Fit
Nothing will destroy your image faster than saggy bra cups or too-tight panties creating a “muffin top.” That’s why it’s so important to choose lingerie that fits properly.
Here are some tips to ensure that you have the right fit:
- Your bra and panties should fit snug, but should never dig into your skin. (That’s how you get ugly bulges.)
- Be sure to check your bra cups – they should fit smoothly over your breasts or breast forms.
- Wrinkled bra cups means you need a smaller cup size. I got into depth on how to find your correct bra size in this article.
Having a hard time finding a bra that fits? Try the Flatter Me Bra by Itty Bitty Bra. It’s specially designed for those with smaller breasts and broader body proportions, so it’s ideal for crossdressers and transgender women.
2. Flatter Your Shape
The #1 secret to looking hot in lingerie is to hide your flaws while highlighting your assets. Here are some flattering pieces to consider:
- Babydoll lingerie – Babydoll lingerie is sweet and sexy and best of all, it’s great for hiding an ample belly or full midsection.
- Ruffled panties – Do you wish you had more curves? Ruffled panties feminize your figure by adding fullness to the hips and behind.
- Kimono robe – Slip on a sexy kimono to hide broad shoulders. Look for a sheer style so you can disguise your upper body while still showing some skin.
3. Complement Your Skin Tone
Color has a dramatic effect on your appearance (and your mood), so choose wisely.
The most important thing is to choose colors that complement your skin tone:
- White and black are popular lingerie colors, but they tend to make pale skin look even more pasty.
- Nude tones and bright colors flatter most skin tones.
Have some fun with this! Choose colors that make you feel sexy, girly, vampy – or whatever aspect of your personality you want to channel that day.
4. Be Impeccable With Your Grooming
Unwanted body hair can definitely distract from a sexy, feminine image. If you’re going to wear lingerie, be sure your grooming habits are up to par.
Here are some tips to consider:
- Shave or wax regularly.
- Exfoliate several times per week to avoid ingrown hair.
- Apply body lotion daily so you are always prepared to show some skin.
What’s your favorite piece of lingerie?
Now I’d love to hear from YOU: Do you have a favorite piece of lingerie that makes you feel ultra feminine?
Please share in the comments below!
P.S. If you liked this article, you will love my FREE Male to Female Transformation Mini Course.
as an older woman,(58) i usually wear “granny panties”. i do, however, have a few sexy things. i wear them when i have a date or am going out partying.
At 59 I do the same. However, there are still some cute panties out there such as Bali Scamps. Although they are “granny panties” they have a nice lace trim, in various colors and fit wonderfully! They are a little more expensive but well worth it.
Hi Lucille: I wear a garder belt, black stockings black bra and
matching babydoll and shave my whole body to look sexy.
Hugs Ashlee t-gurl
I am simply delighted! Certainly I want to be her girlfriend! Very much it would like to be similar to it! Same womanly and sexual! Sanny
Lucille, I know what you mean about feeling so completely feminine in beautiful sexy lingerie! I feel so hot when I’m dressed in a scanty outfit for my sweetie and being adored so well.
Hi Lucille and thank you for all your great advice what would I do without you. I agree sexy lingerie is so much of the transformation it makes you feel good it looks good so it’s a win win
Thanks, Laurie! I had a lot of fun writing this one! 🙂
I have a purple corset with matching panties i love it and my wife loves it on me too :}
I love slips, especially full slips. I think they are so feminine and sexy.
You look Fabulous! I LIKE slips ; how they feel when I slide over my nylons ( 100%), & my beautiful nylon panties from Secrets in Lace in Richmond VA.
It is really fun being a “Gurl”…
Enjoy being You. ..
Thanks for the compliment, Ashley. I have always loved slips, especially full slips. <3
Love your pretty, sexy, and very silky slip, Danielle! So gorgeous and feminine on you!
Danielle, I too love slips of all kinds. There is nothing more sexy that having a lacy camisole peeking through a blouse or top. Although for the most part slips are not seen under dresses or skirts, here is a special wonderful sexy feminine feeling of wearing them under your wardrobe!
first of all I’m sorry for my very bad english.
I don’t like any label.
I’m a person that feel like a man even like a female.
I’m not transexual all time, i,m not a man all time i simply feel both.
i like my female side and i like my male side and i do not want lose any side.
i’m just a person.
Hi Alexia You don’t have to appoligize for your English. I totally understand what you are saying. The most important thing is to be your authentic self. I know it’s easier to say than do sometimes. I love you.