Are you feeling stuck in a MTF style rut? Maybe it’s time to refresh your feminine image!
No matter how good you already look, following the same old routine gets boring.
Updating your look as a crossdresser or trans woman can give you a whole new boost of confidence!
In this blog post on presenting as female, I’ll share 5 simple ways to reinvent your image starting right now.
1. Try a Completely Different Fragrance
Scent is strongly linked to emotions, so changing your fragrance can instantly change the way you feel.
Do you normally wear perfumes that are floral and feminine? Instead, try something musky and exotic to unleash your inner femme fatale. And vice versa!
2. Try Magnetic Lashes
Looking for an easy way to transform and feminize your face? Try magnetic lashes! They make it so easy to get that lush lash look.
Here’s how magnetic lashes work:
- Apply magnetic eyeliner.
- Apply magnetic lashes to the eyeliner.
The eyeliner and lashes magnetically attach – no glue messy required!
Here are some magnetic lash brands to get you started:
- Eylure ProMagnetic Magnetic Eyeliner & Faux Mink Wispy Lash System
- Ardell Magnetic Liner & #110 Lash Kit
- MoxieLash Magnetic Eyeliner & Lashes
3. Dress Up (or Down!) More Than Usual
When you present yourself as a woman, do you normally dress to the nines in heels and skirts?
For fun, try wearing something more casual and dressed down. Or if you normally dress down, dress more formally for a change.
Variety is the spice of life, so step out of your comfort zone and try something new!
4. Look for Style Inspiration Online
The best way to get new ideas is to look for style inspiration. Create a Pinterest board with your favorite looks or follow stylish accounts on Instagram. This will spark new ideas you can try for yourself.
Here are my top 10 stylish transgender / crossdresser Instagram accounts to follow:
- @leynabloom – Transgender supermodel
- @nikkietutorials – One of the world’s most popular beauty vloggers, came out as transgender in Jan 2020
- @teddy_quinlivan – Transgender runway model
- @aliciapieta – Brazilian transgender model, makeup artist, and actress
- @angelaponceofficial – First transgender woman to compete in the Miss Universe contest
- @imcoreyrae – First transgender prom queen
- @ms.nuclear – Great style, lots of outfit inspiration
- @valentts – Brazilian transgender model and actress
- @hunterscafer – Transgender model and actress
- @marinamachetereis – Portuguese model and beauty pageant titleholder who was crowned Miss Universe Portugal 2023
Are there any others I should add to the list? Let me know in the comments!
5. Try a Different Hairstyle
The fastest way to refresh your look is to change your hairstyle. If you wear a wig, this is super easy to do: Try a different color or length to completely transform your appearance.
If you style your own hair, try parting your hair in a different place. It’s amazing what a simple change like this can have on your appearance.
How will YOU reinvent your image?
I hope these tips have sparked some inspiration! Are you planning any special changes to revitalize your image?
I’d love to know, so please share in the comments below!
P.S. If you liked this article, you will love my FREE Male to Female Transformation Mini Course.