There’s no denying the appeal of a shapely, feminine bottom. If you’re looking to enhance your female curves, you are in the right place!
The good news is that there are several easy ways for any MTF transgender woman, crossdresser, or femboy to transform a flat bum into a full booty – instantly!
Keep reading for my top 4 ways to attain a bigger and more feminine butt – no hormones, butt implants, or agonizing glute workouts required.
1. Try Padded Panties
Butt enhancing shapewear is all the rage these days, so it’s easy to fake what you don’t have.
Be sure to choose a style with natural looking padding. I also suggest wearing padded panties under heavier clothes, like jeans, since they can be too obvious under thin garments.
Here are 3 top-reviewed padded panties available in small to extra-large sizes.
- BubbleBuns Bikini-Style Padded Panty
- Feel Foxy Silicone Padded Panty
- Bonded Body Mid-Thigh Padded Panty
2. Slip On a Pair of Heels
High heels are a fabulous male to female booty enhancing tool.
Heels change your center of gravity, causing you to arch your back more. This makes your bottom appear more prominent.
For maximum curve enhancement, wear heels that are at least 2 ½” tall. The higher the heel, the more it will affect your posture and thus, the look of your butt.
3. Check Your Pockets
When wearing pants, back pockets draw attention to your butt. This makes them a critical bum enhancing factor. Here are some dos and don’ts to keep in mind:
- DO look for pockets with embellishments or flaps. This helps add bulk to the behind.
- DO choose pockets with a higher placement. This gives your butt a more lifted look. Pockets that are too low can make the butt look droopy.
- DON’T wear high waisted pants without back pockets. If you have a flat butt, it can create a “pancake” effect that is not flattering.
4. Wear a Shape Enhancing Skirt
There are certain skirt styles that can make your bottom look especially appealing. Consider these options:
- Try a trumpet skirt. A trumpet skirt is a style that’s fitted through the hips with a flare at the bottom. This is a beautiful, flattering shape that enhances your female curves.
- Look for a skirt that flares at the hips. The secret is to choose a style that flares the hips, rather than the waist. This adds volume where you need it most.
- Go for a shorter length. The shorter the skirt, the more the eye is drawn up to the behind. (Of course, you shouldn’t go TOO short. Always keep it classy!)
As you can see, it’s completely possible to attain sexy curves and a feminine butt, no matter your current shape.
These booty-enhancing tips are guaranteed to help you make the most of your female curves. Give them a try and let me know what you think!
P.S. If you liked this article, you will love my FREE Male to Female Transformation Mini Course.