Attaining your ideal weight can make a big difference in how you look and feel, whether you’re a crossdresser or a transgender woman.
If you’d like to appear a bit slimmer, here’s some good news!
You can instantly take off 5-10 pounds from your appearance with a few simple style tricks – no diets or intense workouts needed!
In this blog post I share 5 MTF body shaping tips that can help you look thinner instantly. Let’s get started!
1. Wear Clothes That Fit Right
The way your clothes fit has a huge impact on your appearance. This is especially true for crossdressers and transgender women. To look your best, avoid:
- Clothes that are too tight – These highlight trouble spots and emphasize fat rolls.
- Clothes that are too big – These add bulk and give your body a formless shape.
Instead, choose garments that skim along your body for the most flattering effect.
2. Go For V Necks And Open Collars
V-neck tops and open collars are fantastic choices for crossdressers and transgender women. They create flattering vertical lines down your torso, which can be helpful if you carry weight there.
Another tip is to avoid high neck tops, especially if you have large breasts or wear large breast forms. These can give you a matronly look.
3. Choose Flattering Accessories
Accessories can work wonders in redirecting attention to your best features and away from any areas you might feel conscious about, like a beer belly or bulges.
Here are 3 suggestions:
- Wear beautiful earrings to draw the focus away from your body and towards your face.
- Wear long necklaces to create the illusion of a slimmer torso. (Remember, it’s all about those slimming vertical lines.)
- If you have nice hands, wear bracelets and rings to bring attention to your wrists. This helps distract from big arms and/or broad shoulders.
4. Keep Your Chin Up
A double chin can make even the thinnest girl look overweight. Keep your chin lifted to give your neck a more defined look. This is especially important in photos.
While you’re at it, check your posture! Good posture can instantly take 5 pounds off of your figure.
5. Try Monochromatic Colors
I’m sure you’ve heard that dark colors are slimming. While this is true, it can also look a bit drab.
Instead of limiting yourself to dark colors, try monochromatic tones instead. Wearing similar colors from head to toe creates a smooth vertical line that is flattering and slimming.
- Pair a light cardigan with white pants.
- Wear a matching top and skirt.
- Add black pantyhose under a black dress.
Look your best (even with a few extra pounds)
You don’t have to lose weight to look and feel your best. These tips can help you look slimmer and more feminine right now!
Then, when you’re ready for a longer term slimming solution, check out The Fit and Femme Program.
This unique hypnosis and goal tracking program was specifically created to help you lose weight as part of your feminine journey.