Beauty comes in all shapes and sizes.
But if you wouldn’t mind looking a few pounds thinner, I have some good news…
With a few easy style tricks, you can take 5-10 pounds off your appearance – instantly! (No diets or grueling workouts required!)
Read on for 5 ways to instantly appear thinner, sleeker, and more feminine.
1. Wear clothes that fit right
The way your clothes fit has a huge impact on your appearance. This is especially true for crossdressers and transgender women. To look your best, avoid:
- Clothes that are too tight – These highlight trouble spots and emphasize fat rolls.
- Clothes that are too big – These add bulk and give your body a formless shape.
Instead, choose garments that skim along your body for the most flattering effect.
2. Go for V necks and open collars
V neck tops and open collars create flattering vertical lines down your torso, where most crossdressers and transgender women carry their weight. They also help draw attention to your face.
If you have large breasts (or wear large breast forms), you’ll want to stay away from high neck tops since these can create a matronly look.
3. Choose flattering accessories
Accessories are a great way to direct people’s eyes towards your best features… and away from a beer belly or bulges.
Here are 3 suggestions:
- Wear beautiful earrings to draw the focus away from your body and towards your face.
- Wear long necklaces to create the illusion of a slimmer torso. (Remember, it’s all about those slimming vertical lines.)
- If you have nice hands, wear bracelets and rings to bring attention to your wrists. This helps distract from big arms and/or broad shoulders.
4. Keep your chin up
A double chin can make even the thinnest girl look overweight. Keep your chin lifted to give your neck a more defined look. This is especially important in photos.
While you’re at it, check your posture! Good posture can instantly take 5 pounds off of your figure.
5. Try monochromatic colors
I’m sure you’ve heard that dark colors are slimming. While this is true, it can also look a bit drab.
Instead of limiting yourself to dark colors, try monochromatic tones instead. Wearing similar colors from head to toe creates an uninterrupted vertical line. This is more slimming than wearing contrasting colors. For example:
- Pair a light cardigan with white pants.
- Wear a matching top and skirt.
- Add black pantyhose under a black dress.
Look your best – even with a few pounds to spare…
While there’s no substitute for a healthy diet and exercise, these tips can make a big difference in your appearance! Who doesn’t love a little instant gratification?
Do you have any outfits that incorporate these tips? If so, I’d love to see them. Please share in the comments below!
P.S. Looking for a longer term slimming solution? If so, you’ll love The Fit and Femme Program!
This unique hypnosis and goal tracking program was specifically created to help you lose weight as part of your feminine journey.