Ready to take your sexy female self up a notch? As you know, there’s a fine line between looking sexy and slutty… and I’m guessing you want to stay on the right side of the line!
So how do you find the perfect balance between seductive and sophisticated?
Read on for 7 ways to look both sexy AND classy when presenting yourself as a woman.
1. Follow The 30/70 Rule
Showing too much skin is the easiest way to go from sexy to slutty. But how much is too much? A simple rule of thumb is to show off 30% of your body (be it your legs, bust, or back) and keep the remaining 70% covered.
2. Wear Something Sheer
Wearing sheer fabrics is the perfect way to show off some skin without overexposing yourself. Plus, there’s just something so sexy about the peekaboo effect.
3. Highlight Your Curves
Even if you are fully covered, an hourglass shape shouts “sexy.” Here are two instant ways to enhance the look of your curves:
- Wear shaping undergarments. Your shaping options range from light (high waisted shaping shorts) to medium (a girdle) to strong (a corset).
- Wear skirts and dresses that flare at the hips. The more volume around your hips, the smaller your waist will appear.
4. Wear Lace
Lace is sexiest fabric by far. Incorporating a touch of lace into your outfit gives even the simplest look a seductive vibe.
5. Show Off An Unexpected Part Of Your Body
There’s no denying that a short skirt or plunging top will attract attention. But why not show off your back, shoulders, or the tops of your thighs (keeping the rest of your legs covered)? These more unexpected peeks of skin can be incredibly sexy.
6. Add a Touch of Red
Studies show that women wearing red are perceived as sexier and more attractive. Because red is such a hot color, even a touch of red can attract attention and turn heads.
7. Wear Heels
The final tool in your sexy arsenal should be a pair of killer heels. They don’t even have to be that high to do the trick. Heels make any outfit look sexier and have the added benefit of helping feminize your walk.
Let’s see YOUR sexy, classy style!
I hope these tips gave you some ideas for adding a sexy, classy touch to your next outfit. I’d like to hear any additional suggestions you might have.
Even better, please share your favorite sexy, classy look in the comments below!