Does your height hold you back from presenting your fab femme self to the world?
It shouldn’t. In fact, I say embrace your height, girlfriend!
While it’s true that many crossdressers and transgender women are taller than the “average” female, who cares?
Tall women are HOT!
But if your goal is to downplay your height, there are some simple techniques you can use.
Here are 4 easy ways to look shorter:
1. Don’t Slouch
Slouching isn’t attractive – and it only draws attention to the fact that you’re not proud of your height.
Resist the urge to slouch. Instead, stand tall! You’ll come across as confident and self-assured.
2. Wear the Right Shoes
You should obviously stay away from high heels if you want to look shorter. But that doesn’t mean you have to live in flats!
Look for shoes with a chic kitten heel. A low heel adds elegance to your look without a big increase in height.
Shoes can also make your legs and feet appear shorter:
- Choose shoes with rounded toes instead of pointy ones to make your feet look shorter.
- Wear shoes with straps over the instep or ankle. This helps break up the long line of your legs.
3. Dress to Downplay Your Height
The clothes you wear have a huge impact on your overall appearance. Here are 5 dos and don’ts for downplaying your height:
- DO choose full skirts and dresses to draw the eye horizontally instead of vertically. (More width = less height.)
- DON’T wear super tight clothes. (Less width = more height.)
- DO wear a different color top and bottom to visually break up your figure.
- DON’T wear monochromatic outfits; this makes you look even taller.
- DO wear a contrasting belt to interrupt the eye from going straight up and down a long torso.
4. Choose the Right Hairstyle
The last thing to consider is your hair. The wrong style can make you look even taller, so here are 3 suggestions for avoiding unnecessary height:
- Avoid hairstyles with a lot of volume at the crown as this literally adds inches to your stature.
- Avoid wearing your hair too long since this tends to make you look even taller. Generally speaking, shoulder length hair is most flattering.
- Try a layered or wavy hairstyle with volume along the sides of the face. (Again, think horizontally instead of vertically.)
Yes, it’s true that you might be taller than the average woman. But don’t forget about the sexy, tall women out there who are revered for their long legs and height!
As always, I’d love to hear your thoughts on this topic! Please share in the comments below!
P.S. If you want to learn more ways to improve your feminine image (regardless of your size or shape), click here!