Is your height stopping you from confidently expressing your fabulous feminine self to the world? Well, it shouldn’t!
Sure, many crossdressers and transgender women tend to be taller than what’s considered “average” for females. But honestly, who cares?
Tall women are absolutely stunning!
However, if your aim is to play down your height a bit, there are some simple techniques that can help you achieve just that.
In this blog post for tall crossdressers and trans women, I share 4 easy ways to appear shorter.
1. Don’t Slouch
While you might be tempted to downplay your height by slouching, this is the first thing you’ll want to avoid.
Slouching isn’t attractive and it just makes it obvious that you’re not comfortable with your height.
So, resist the urge to slouch. Instead, stand tall! You’ll come across as confident and self-assured.
2. Wear the Right Shoes
If you want to appear shorter, it’s clear that you should avoid high heels. However, this doesn’t necessarily mean you’re limited to flats!
Consider opting for shoes with a stylish kitten heel. A small heel adds elegance to your look without a significant height boost.
Additionally, these shoe styles can make your legs and feet appear shorter and smaller:
- Consider wearing shoes with straps over the instep or around the ankle. This helps break up the long line of your legs.
- Opt for shoes with rounded toes instead of pointy ones. This visually reduces the length of your feet.
3. Dress to Downplay Your Height
The clothes you wear have a huge impact on your overall appearance. Here are 5 dos and don’ts for downplaying your height:
- DO choose full skirts and dresses to draw the eye horizontally instead of vertically. (More width = less height.)
- DON’T wear super tight clothes. (Less width = more height.)
- DO wear a different color top and bottom to visually break up your figure.
- DON’T wear monochromatic outfits; this makes you look even taller.
- DO wear a contrasting belt to interrupt the eye from going straight up and down a long torso.
4. Choose the Right Hairstyle
The last thing to consider is your hair. The wrong hairstyle can make you look even taller, so here are 3 suggestions for avoiding unnecessary height:
- Avoid hairstyles with a lot of volume at the crown as this literally adds inches to your stature.
- Try a layered or wavy hairstyle that adds some volume around the sides of your face.
- Avoid wearing your hair too long since this tends to make you look even taller. Generally speaking, shoulder length hair is most flattering.
Don’t forget that tall women exude elegance, grace, and beauty! But if you’re still interested in downplaying your height, now you’ve got 4 simple tactics to try out.
As always, I’d love to hear your thoughts on this topic. If you’re a tall crossdresser or transgender woman, how do you personally embrace your height?
Please share in the comments below!
P.S. If you liked this article, you will love my FREE Male to Female Transformation Mini Course.