Nothing is hotter than a great pair of legs. That means you’re in luck since most crossdressers and transgender women have gorgeous, defined legs. (I’m jealous!)
How can you make your legs your BEST feminine asset?
Keep reading to discover 3 ways to make your legs look (even more) amazing:
1. Add some color
Smooth, tanned legs are SEXY legs. But what if you have pale legs marred with scars, bruises, or visible veins?
Pantyhose are one option. The other option is to add color and cover imperfections with a tan (either a real tan or a spray tan) or leg makeup.
I’m a big fan of Sally Hansen Salon Airbrush Legs. It’s like sexy spray-on pantyhose that gives you perfect legs. Look for it at your local drugstore.
2. Show off your legs in sexy shoes
The right shoes can take your legs from good to great. Anything goes as long as you keep these two tips in mind:
- Go high, but not TOO high. High heels make your legs look sexy and feminine, but be careful not to go too high if you have very defined legs. The higher the heel, the more your calf muscles contract. This can make your legs look overly muscular and masculine.
- Choose a rounded toe. Square toe shoes make legs look stumpy, while pointy toes add unwanted inches to the feet. Round toe shoes will give you the long-leg/dainty-foot look you’re going for.
3. Choose the right skirt length
When it comes to showing off your legs in a skirt, shorter is NOT always better. Here are 3 tips for choosing the right skirt length:
- Try the finger length test: Stand up straight and put your arms to your side. If your fingertips fall past the hem of your skirt, it’s too short.
- You should also avoid skirts that are too long. Calf length skirts tend to look dowdy – besides, we want to see those gorgeous gams!
- The most flattering skirt lengths are from mid thigh to just above or just below the knee.
Let’s see your lovely legs!
As always, I’d love to hear your thoughts on this topic.
What are YOUR best tips for showing off your legs? Please leave a comment and share your lovely leg pics below!