Summer is in full swing here in the Northern Hemisphere, which means…
It’s time to put on a bikini or swimsuit!
Even if you aren’t ready to hit the beach en femme, a bathing suit should be part of every girl’s wardrobe. Wear one for sunbathing, lounging by the pool, or posing in a beach babe photoshoot.
But how can you look your best when there’s so little left to the imagination?
This post contains my top trans / crossdressing bikini and swimsuit tips for looking sexy and feminine in swimwear. Read on to learn more!
1. Enhance Your Hips and Bust
To maximize the look of female curves, try these tips:
- Go for ruffles and ruching. These style details are great for adding volume where you might lack curves.
- Wear a padded bikini top. Fortunately, many bikinis and swimsuits come with built-in padding for added oomph.
- Try a skirted bikini bottom. A skirt that flares out at the hips is an easy way to add inches. It’s also great for covering areas you may not feel comfortable displaying.
2. Downplay Your Shoulders
Balanced proportions are the key to a sexy figure. By minimizing your shoulders, you can achieve a more feminine balance between your upper and lower body.
Here are some tricks for making broad shoulders appear more delicate:
- Avoid string bikinis unless you are truly tiny. Instead, select a bikini top with wide straps to balance the proportion of your shoulders.
- Try a halter top. Halter tops draw the eye in, creating a slimming effect. They’re also great for showing off cleavage.
- Avoid bandeau tops. Bandeau tops create a strong horizontal line across the chest, making your upper body look even wider.
3. Slim Your Middle
Here are 3 strategies to help create the illusion of an hourglass shape:
- Wear a shaping swimsuit. There are a lot of swimsuits (like MiracleSuit) with built-in control panels to hold in and slenderize your torso.
- Look for suits with side panels in a contrasting color. A color blocked swimsuit is a great trick for slimming your torso. The eye is drawn towards the middle of your body and the sides are minimized, creating the look of a slimmer torso.
- Wear a monokini. A monokini is a sexy swimwear style that has cutout sides. It’s less revealing than a bikini and the cutout side panels create the visual illusion of an hourglass figure.
4. Smooth Your Silhouette
It’s not just about shape and size, but about creating a sleek and smooth silhouette, too. Keep these tips in mind:
- Make sure your swimsuit fits well. A suit that is too small will dig in and create unattractive bulges and belly rolls. A suit that is too big will droop.
- Master the art of the “tuck.” Bikini bottoms leave nothing to the imagination, so you’ll want to ensure a smooth look. There are lots of forums and websites that can give pointers on how to do this comfortably. (Or take my first tip and wear a skirted bikini bottom.)
5. Pose Pretty
Posture is always important, but it’s especially crucial when your entire body is on full display.
You should always be aware of the way you hold your body when you’re in a bikini. Think about your posture whether you’re sitting around a pool chatting with friends or posing for the camera.
Keep your tummy in and avoid slouching at all times. The more long and lifted your posture, the slimmer you will appear.
Ready for your own beach babe moment?
Follow these tips and I promise you’ll look sizzling on the beach or poolside.
For inspiration, I’ve compiled a gallery of 8 stunning transgender bikini models below.
Who is your favorite? Vote below and – if you’re feeling brave – share your own beach babe photo in the comments!
8 Stunning Transgender Bikini Models
P.S. If you liked this article, you will love my FREE Male to Female Transformation Mini Course.
This was a weekend at a hotel I had just bought this suit and wanted wear it to the pool. One of the wait staff took the picture for me.
May 2022 at VWS (Paris pool, Las Vegas).
First time out in a swimsuit. Have issues tucking (due to size of the boys), so this is all GAFF. Also, I am pre-everything (surgery wise), so the top has inserts added.
I spent a week at the pool like this (and had to strut thru the casino to get to the pool). Butterflies the first time, but total confidence there after.
Not too bad (if I must say so myself) for a baby boomer (born in May 1952).
I love swim suits but staying tucked it my biggest issue. I am working on my breast and cleavage size and my butt looks awesome its just the tucking and staying tucked that i need help with.
I love swim suits but staying tucked it my biggest concern. I am working on my breast and cleavage size and my butt looks awesome its just the tucking and staying tucked.
me in my bikini respons of ou plz
I wear skirted or flair swimsuits,because,I am very wide on top,and narrow at hips. These suits seem to balance me out.I Love going to beach,or just wearing a swimsuit around the house in the hot summer days.
Great thinking : you know how to dress properly, girlfriend !…consider padding in the hips and rear…
Not much beats the feeling of being outside somewhere in your bikini. I love it. 🙂 🙂
hello. You are very stylish and sexy
I love Mis Sahara BIKINI IT LOOKS GREAT