Summer is in full swing here in the Northern Hemisphere, which means…
It’s time to put on a bikini or swimsuit!
Even if you aren’t ready to hit the beach en femme, a bathing suit should be part of every girl’s wardrobe. Wear one for sunbathing, lounging by the pool, or posing in a beach babe photoshoot.
But how can you look your best when there’s so little left to the imagination?
This post contains my top trans / crossdressing bikini and swimsuit tips for looking sexy and feminine in swimwear. Read on to learn more!
1. Enhance Your Hips and Bust
To maximize the look of female curves, try these tips:
- Go for ruffles and ruching. These style details are great for adding volume where you might lack curves.
- Wear a padded bikini top. Fortunately, many bikinis and swimsuits come with built-in padding for added oomph.
- Try a skirted bikini bottom. A skirt that flares out at the hips is an easy way to add inches. It’s also great for covering areas you may not feel comfortable displaying.
2. Downplay Your Shoulders
Balanced proportions are the key to a sexy figure. By minimizing your shoulders, you can achieve a more feminine balance between your upper and lower body.
Here are some tricks for making broad shoulders appear more delicate:
- Avoid string bikinis unless you are truly tiny. Instead, select a bikini top with wide straps to balance the proportion of your shoulders.
- Try a halter top. Halter tops draw the eye in, creating a slimming effect. They’re also great for showing off cleavage.
- Avoid bandeau tops. Bandeau tops create a strong horizontal line across the chest, making your upper body look even wider.
3. Slim Your Middle
Here are 3 strategies to help create the illusion of an hourglass shape:
- Wear a shaping swimsuit. There are a lot of swimsuits (like MiracleSuit) with built-in control panels to hold in and slenderize your torso.
- Look for suits with side panels in a contrasting color. A color blocked swimsuit is a great trick for slimming your torso. The eye is drawn towards the middle of your body and the sides are minimized, creating the look of a slimmer torso.
- Wear a monokini. A monokini is a sexy swimwear style that has cutout sides. It’s less revealing than a bikini and the cutout side panels create the visual illusion of an hourglass figure.
4. Smooth Your Silhouette
It’s not just about shape and size, but about creating a sleek and smooth silhouette, too. Keep these tips in mind:
- Make sure your swimsuit fits well. A suit that is too small will dig in and create unattractive bulges and belly rolls. A suit that is too big will droop.
- Master the art of the “tuck.” Bikini bottoms leave nothing to the imagination, so you’ll want to ensure a smooth look. There are lots of forums and websites that can give pointers on how to do this comfortably. (Or take my first tip and wear a skirted bikini bottom.)
5. Pose Pretty
Posture is always important, but it’s especially crucial when your entire body is on full display.
You should always be aware of the way you hold your body when you’re in a bikini. Think about your posture whether you’re sitting around a pool chatting with friends or posing for the camera.
Keep your tummy in and avoid slouching at all times. The more long and lifted your posture, the slimmer you will appear.
Ready for your own beach babe moment?
Follow these tips and I promise you’ll look sizzling on the beach or poolside.
For inspiration, I’ve compiled a gallery of 8 stunning transgender bikini models below.
Who is your favorite? Vote below and – if you’re feeling brave – share your own beach babe photo in the comments!
8 Stunning Transgender Bikini Models
P.S. If you liked this article, you will love my FREE Male to Female Transformation Mini Course.
my two side red bikini
my red two side bikini
my bikini . i like to wear my two side thong bikini . this site make me wear it and pose . boys also can wear bikinis like girls .
hi my red bikini
I am trying to be more active with my posting on this wonderful website! I previously posted an older photo of myself in swimsuit. I am posting a newer one here. I also posted these two photos under another topic.
I agree with your post but a two piece bikini is my fav type and I prefer that type. I even re ordered a set in a beautiful blue tye dye theme so hopefully I get to use it. I may be a man but I am also a woman with agreeing to woman stuff more as part of my extreme pride.