Wow, my previous blog post about GUILT struck a nerve with people.
If you feel guilty about crossdressing or being transgender, then maybe you consider the whole thing a “curse”.
But I believe there are some amazing benefits to being a “two-spirit” person.
In this post, I want to share what I believe are the hidden benefits of crossdressing or being transgender.
Some of these apply more to crossdressers, but the sentiment is the same: Being TG can make you a better person overall – in girl mode AND guy mode.
The Top 10 Hidden Benefits of Crossdressing or Being a Transgender Woman
1. It allows you to integrate the best of both genders into your personality.
2. It motivates you to stay in shape and take care of yourself. (A girl’s gotta look good, right?)
3. It makes you more empathetic towards women.
4. It brings you closer to the people who support you.
5. It’s easier to be faithful when *you* are the other woman (though I hope your empathy towards women would prevent you from cheating in the first place!).
6. It allows you to get to know yourself in a deep and meaningful way.
7. It makes you an interesting person. (Normal is boring!)
8. It gives you more compassion towards others who don’t fit the norms of society.
9. It offers a healthy and non-destructive way to relieve stress.
10. It makes you a more creative, resourceful, and courageous person than you might be otherwise.
So what do you think? Am I missing anything on this list?
I’d love to hear what YOU feel are the hidden benefits of crossdressing or being a TG woman.
Please leave me a comment below!