Does your femme self need a quick dose of inspiration? Sometimes a few wise words can offer the perfect pick-me-up.
Read on for 15 quotes to inspire you in your feminine journey!
1. We are not what other people say we are. We are who we know ourselves to be. – Laverne Cox
2. Everything you’ve ever wanted is on the other side of the fear. – George Addair
3. People will stare. Make it worth their while. – Harry Winston
4. If you are always trying to be normal, you will never know how amazing you can be. – Maya Angelou
5. If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun. – Katherine Hepburn
6. I would rather die of passion than of boredom. – Vincent van Gogh
7. Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap, but by the seeds that you plant. – Ayn Rand
8. Nothing will work unless you do. – Maya Angelou
9. In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different. – Coco Chanel
10. Beauty begins the moment you decide to be yourself. – Coco Chanel
11. Do what you feel in your heart, for you’ll be criticized anyway. – Eleanor Roosevelt
12. Always remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. – Christopher Robin
13. A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous. – Coco Chanel
14. Why fit in when you were born to stand out? – Dr. Suess
15. A year from now you will wish you had started today. – Karen Lamb
More words of wisdom…
Do you have a favorite quote or saying that’s inspired your feminine self? If so, I’d love to hear it!
Please share in the comments below!
P.S. Looking for even more inspiration to help you unleash your inner confidence and femininity? Click here to sign up for my FREE 8 minute Unleash Your Inner Woman hypnosis session.