Does your female self need a quick dose of inspiration? Sometimes a few wise words can offer the perfect pick-me-up.
That’s why in this blog post, I’ve compiled a list of 15 quotes to inspire your MTF transgender or crossdressing journey.
I hope these quotes will help you feel inspired to embrace your feminine transformation or transition!
1. We are not what other people say we are. We are who we know ourselves to be. – Laverne Cox
2. Everything you’ve ever wanted is on the other side of the fear. – George Addair
3. People will stare. Make it worth their while. – Harry Winston
4. If you are always trying to be normal, you will never know how amazing you can be. – Maya Angelou
5. If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun. – Katherine Hepburn
6. I would rather die of passion than of boredom. – Vincent van Gogh
7. Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap, but by the seeds that you plant. – Ayn Rand
8. Nothing will work unless you do. – Maya Angelou
9. In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different. – Coco Chanel
10. Beauty begins the moment you decide to be yourself. – Coco Chanel
11. Do what you feel in your heart, for you’ll be criticized anyway. – Eleanor Roosevelt
12. Always remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. – Christopher Robin
13. A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous. – Coco Chanel
14. Why fit in when you were born to stand out? – Dr. Suess
15. A year from now you will wish you had started today. – Karen Lamb
More words of wisdom…
Do you have a favorite quote or saying that’s inspired your feminine self? If so, I’d love to hear it!
Please share in the comments below!
P.S. Looking for even more inspiration to help you unleash your inner confidence and femininity? Click here to sign up for my FREE 8 minute Unleash Your Inner Woman hypnosis session.
Sometimes problems can drag you down. Criticism gets stuck in your head. Fear and doubt can be a hindrance…so I say………….EVERY NOW AND THEN YOU GOTTA SCRAPE OFF THE BARNACLES!!! …Not very inspirational, just how it is.
Words and thoughts of inspiration can be very useful. BUT, remember you may have more inside you, in terms of strength and wisfom, than you realise, so take time to listen to your positive, friendly, inner self.
I am no one special in any worldly terms, but I offer you this ‘ quote’,
Should and ought will come to naught, but could is always good.
As a mature transgender individual I still find confidence varies from day to day but I just say this to myself and get on with life.
Blessings and peace to all.
Life is either a daring adventure or nothing, Security does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than exposure.
i am never looking for clever quotes. i do not want anything to raise my wants. the thing that makes me happy is a girlfriend that will not leave me think i could ever go back to being a male. so when we are shopping for deoderant it is female brands. when we look at any other item like cltoths i am not permited to even look at mens clothing. she said if i prefer panties to boxers i should prefer womans pants to mens. that i should also start wearing skirts and dresses. the best is christmas she bought me nothing but female things. the best is i just got my valintines gift is a long silky dress with hearts in pink all over it. with a note will saying will i be her valintine girlfriend
Sometimes, especially when transition gets spendy, some extra cash is always good. Hence this quote: “Loose change can often be found under seat cushions.” Lazarus Long
By the way, at a bistro I frequented many years ago, I got in the habit of slyly groping under my booth cushion, and usually came up with 75 cents or so. Fun and rewarding, and it was worth more then.
I like this one:
I’m not telling you it’s going to be easy, I’m telling you it’s going to be worth it.
I read this phrase and whenever i use it motivates me.
There are moments in the life that you have risk everthing por everthing , other wise sit down to watch the step of winners
Miguel de Cervantes
Ahí momentos en la vida en que hay que arriesgar el todo por el todo de otra manera debes sentarte a mirar el paso de los triunfadores .
There are moments in life that you have to risk everthing for everthing ,otherwise sit down to watch the step of winners. EXISTEN MOMENTOS EN LA VIDA QUE HAY QUE ARRIESGAR EL TODO POR EL TODO DE LO CONTRARIO SOLO QUEDA SENTARSE A VER EL PASO DE LOS TRIUNFADORES . MIGUEL DE CERVANTEZ(EL QUIJOTE,).