Want to know the secret to becoming a sexy woman?
Here’s what it’s NOT:
- Wearing super short skirts and stripper heels
- Putting on huge breast forms
- Pouting your lips and sticking your butt out
True sexiness is a state of mind!
There are lots of small things you can do to boost your feminine sex appeal – without crossing the line from sexy to slutty.
Here are 4 must-try tips:
1. Wear Red
Color is a huge part of the impression you make on people. Each color has a meaning that is communicated on a subconscious level.
Without a doubt, RED is the sexiest color of all!
Red is associated with passion, desire, and love – so wear red to increase your feminine sex appeal. Even a few touches of red (like a red bag or heels) will put you in touch with your sensuous side.
2. Try a Sexy Workout
A fit, toned body is undeniably sexy. But that doesn’t mean you need to spend hours on a boring treadmill.
Instead, why not try a “sexy workout?”
Belly dancing, pole dancing, or cardio striptease will help you burn calories while channeling your inner seductress. These workouts will also help you achieve more feminine and fluid body movements.
Here are some sexy workouts to try:
- Luscious: The Bellydance Workout for Beginners
- Carmen Electra’s Aerobic Striptease
- Pussycat Dolls Workout
3. Wear Sexy Lingerie
It’s hard NOT to feel sexy in a pretty bra and panties.
Even if you don’t plan to show off your underwear, wearing sexy lingerie under your clothes will make you feel more seductive and confident.
You should also get rid of any lingerie that doesn’t add to your sex appeal. This includes anything that’s worn out or that doesn’t fit properly. If it doesn’t make you feel hot, don’t keep it!
4. Make Seductive Eye Contact
The way you make eye contact communicates your level of confidence, femininity, and sex appeal.
It’s important to make eye contact, but at the same time, you don’t want to overdo it.
Here are 3 seductive eye contact skills to practice:
- Look people in the eye, but break contact every 5 seconds or so. Staring too intensely can creep people out.
- Try the triangle technique. When you are listening to somebody, look at one eye for 5 seconds, then the other eye for 5 seconds, and finally the mouth for 5 seconds. Continue rotating your gaze in this pattern.
- Look from the side. To appear more flirtatious, try a sideways glance instead of looking at somebody straight on. Do this while smiling and raising the eyebrows slightly.
What makes YOU look and feel your sexiest?
I’d love to hear your thoughts on this hot topic, so be sure to leave a comment below!